If you’re looking for an advanced vacuum cleaner that can make cleaning more efficient and convenient, then The Eufy Robovac 11s is a great choice for you. Built with infrared and drop sensors, it is perfect for evading obstacles and avoiding falls. It also has an Anti-scratch tempered glass cover, which gives it very good protection.
But despite being one of the best in the market, its performance can drop significantly after using it for a while. Like every other gadget, you can also face some problems while using the Eufy Robovac 11s.
In this Eufy Robovac 11s Troubleshooting Guide, you’ll get to know about the common problems and how you can fix them. So be sure to stay till the end!
So without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Eufy Robovac 11s Troubleshooting
Eufy Robovac 11s Stops Working Suddenly
This is a very common problem that a lot of people face. When your Robovac stops working, a number of reasons can be responsible for that.
In most cases, it happens when there’s something wrong with the battery. If you use your Robovac regularly, the battery will slowly lose its capacity day by day, which can affect the performance of your machine. So if the battery is running low, your device will stop working suddenly.
Sometimes though, if your machine is stuck with any obstacles like stones, debris, or flits, it can have problems functioning properly.
Now that we know the causes, solutions can be made very easily.
- If the battery is running low, then you have to charge your Robovac to its full capacity before working with it. And if the battery is damaged, then you will have to find a replacement for that.
- Then, check if there’s any obstacle inside the machine. You will also need to check the wheels and the axle.
- If you find anything, remove it and clean the machine properly. You can use a brush to reach the small spots, or you can also use a toothpick with isopropyl alcohol.
- In rare cases, if the problem still persists, then you will need to force-run your machine. To do that, simply turn the device off and wait for 2 seconds. Then turn it back on.
And this should solve the problem.
Eufy Robovac 11s Is Not Activated
If the Robovac isn’t activated, it won’t be working effectively to clean your house. Mostly, this problem arises if the batteries of the remote have issues, or the device isn’t fully charged.
- The power switch of the Robovac should be in the position “I”. You’ll have to make sure that the battery is charged fully.
- Then, you have to replace the batteries of the remote control, making sure that the remote is within the range of 5 meters.
- And if the Robovac is not still activated, you can force run the device. Turn off the power, and then turn it back on.
Eufy Robovac 11s Remote Control Is Not Working
The batteries of the remote may be damaged, causing the remote to stop working. Also, if the battery of the Robovac isn’t charged fully, the remote can have problems in functioning.
- Firstly, you need to restart your Robovac. Just simply power OFF, and then power On.
- Next, charge your Robovac to its full capacity. Then replace the batteries of the remote with new ones. And your remote should work fine again!
Eufy Robovac 11s Is Not Charging
Your Robovac might not be able to get charged if it’s not getting a proper power supply. Or it may also happen due to dirty charging contact pins. If your Robovac is not charging, it won’t be able to work to clean your house.
- To solve this, you need to check if the indicator of the charging base is lit up. If it’s not, then you’ll have to repair the charging base or ask for a replacement, by contacting the Eufy service center.
- Then, clean the charging contact pins. With a dry cloth, just dust off the excess dirt.
- Make sure that the Robovac is getting an adequate power supply. You will need to connect the power cable of the Robovac to the power source properly.
- The power circuit button will be on if it’s done right. So you’ll need to check that properly.
Eufy Robovac 11s Suction Power Is Weak
It happens mainly when the filter is wet or dirty. Also, when the suction inlet is blocked, suction may become weak.
You can try a few things to solve this problem.
- Firstly, you have to remove any blockages that may be present in the suction outlet. Then, you’ll have to empty the dust collector. Clean the filters properly with a brush, or a vacuum cleaner.
- If the problem still doesn’t go away, then try replacing the filter. Check if the suction becomes any stronger than before.
- Lastly, check if the filters are wet. If they are, then you’ll need to Air-Dry them before using them.
Eufy Robovac 11s Rolling Brush Is Not Able To Rotate
The main reason for this happening is excess dirt and dust accumulation in the rolling brush. If the rolling brush can’t rotate, the Robovac 11s will not be able to pick up dirt from anywhere.
To solve this problem, you need to check if the rolling brush is clean or not. If it’s dirty, then you’ll have to clean it to make it work again.
Another thing you can do is to check if the rolling brush is installed correctly in the machine. If not, then you will need to fit it properly in the vacuum cleaner.
Eufy Robovac 11s Beeps And Error Codes
To get a better understanding of what’s happening, you need to know about the error codes of Robovac 11s. Here we have compiled them for you:
No Indicator: Device is off.
For Solid Red Indicator Light:
- One Beep: Any of the wheels is stuck.
- Two Beeps: Side brush is stuck.
- Three Beeps: Suction fan is stuck.
- Four Beeps: Rolling Brush is stuck.
For Flashing Red Indicator Light:
- One Beep: One of the wheels is hanging in mid-air. It also indicates the bumper not registering obstacles.
- Two Beeps: Bumper is stuck.
- Three Beeps: Drop sensors are dirty.
- Four Beeps: Battery Level is too low.
Solid Orange: Low power, returning to the base or dock.
Breathing Orange: The device is charging.
Solid Blue: Mostly indicates standby mode and cleaning, can even show when the device if charged to the full capacity.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Reset the Eufy Robovac 11s?
Ans: You can Hard Reset your Eufy Robovac 11s by following these simple steps:
- Make sure that the Robovac is connected to the Wi-Fi.
- Find the Reset button. The Eufy Robovac 11s is located on the backside.
- Press firmly on the button for 10-12 seconds, until you hear a “Beep” sound.
And that’s it, the reset process is complete!
Why Isn’t The Drop Sensor Working?
Ans: While cleaning, the sensor eye may get covered with dirt or dust. If the sensor eye is covered, it won’t be able to detect and avoid falls or any vulnerable position.
To make sure that the drop sensors aren’t covered with dust, make sure to clean them properly after every time you have used the Robovac.
How Long Do Eufy Robovac Batteries Last?
Ans: According to Eufy, the new batteries are said to last for at least 3 years, if your Robovac is in standby mode. Eufy provides Lithium-ion batteries to each unit. So to make your battery last longer, make sure to use your Robovac at least once every 3 months.
I hope by now, you have more knowledge about the Eufy Robovac 11s Troubleshooting. If you face any of the problems discussed above, then feel free to try out the solutions provided here.
And if the problem still persists, then you might need to ask for professional advice.
So be aware from now on, treat the problems as soon as you can, and your Robovac should be good for a long time!
Also Read: Shark Steam Mop Troubleshooting