When it comes to picking the best printer that’s available, HP Envy 6055 comes at the top of the list. With its extraordinary features and convenient usage, it has been among the favorites for quite a while now.
However, it gets very frustrating when your printer doesn’t work for some reason. It can be minor issues causing the printer to not work properly, and most of them are easily solvable.
There can be several reasons why your HP Envy 6055 is not working as it should. In most cases, it is due to connection problems or software errors. But the good news is that these can be solved with simple troubleshooting steps.
In this article, I have discussed the common problems that you might face while using your printer and how you can solve them by yourself.
What You’ll Need
So, do you want to know more about your HP Envy 6055 Troubleshooting? Then stay tuned to the end of this article.
Now without wasting your time anymore, let’s get started!
HP Envy 6055 Troubleshooting
As more and more people are starting to use HP Envy 6055, newer problems are coming to the surface every day. So even if you’re looking for the solution of the particular issue you’re facing, it’s better to know about the other issues that can also occur.
There are some basic steps that you need to do if your printer shows any kind of issues.
Firstly, you will need to ensure that the ink cartridges are inserted fully and properly. Then, ensure that there’s enough paper in the printer. If any ink cartridges are empty or have less ink, then replace them. Also, if there are any clogs on your printer, then go ahead and clean them.
Lastly, make sure that your printer is listed as the default printer in your PC settings.
Some issues will be solved immediately after you’ve done these simple steps. But for some problems, you need to do a little more. No worries, because in this segment, I have covered the common problems that most people face and how you can solve them on your own.
So, let’s jump right in!
Problem 1: HP Envy 6055 Not Printing
That one problem you are most likely to face while using your printer is when it’s not printing. It mainly happens due to software issues and is easily fixable.
So, if you are facing this problem, then let’s look at the probable solution.
To solve this issue, you’ll need to ensure that the HP printer driver is compatible with your PC’s operating system.
- Go to the control panel of your computer, and set your HP printer to its default settings.
- Then, you’ll have to update the HP printer driver.
- If the problem still isn’t solved, then reinstall the latest HP printer driver on your device.
And that should solve the problem.
Problem 2: HP Envy 6055 Not Working
We can all relate to the frustration: when we immediately need to print something, but the printer is not working!
There can be several reasons why this problem is happening. Most of the time, an outdated printer driver often causes the printer not to work. But don’t stress, because you can easily update your HP Envy printer drivers by following some simple steps.
- To start the process, go to the Device Manager.
- Then, open the Run Dialogue Box.
- Next, type “devmgmt.msc”.
- Lastly, right-click on your HP Envy printer.
By doing this, you will find the software that is compatible with your HP Envy Printer Driver. Then, you just have to update the printer driver, and that should be it.
Problem 3: HP Envy 6055 Printing Blank Pages
A very common and frustrating situation occurs when your printer works but is printing pages with nothing on them. It can happen either due to software issues or hardware issues. If it’s a software issue, then you can try troubleshooting it. But if the issue is related to hardware, then you should contact a professional.
So, let’s look at what you can do on your own if you face this problem.
- Firstly, turn off your printer. You can do this by unplugging the power cord from the back.
- Once you have done that, go to the control panel of your computer, and uninstall the HP printer drivers. These steps will remove any bugs that might be causing problems.
- Then, you need to turn your printer back on. Reset your Wireless Connection by pressing the Wireless Button. If that’s done properly, the light will begin blinking. This step will update your printer firmware.
- Next, connect the printer to your home network. Then from the HP Smart App, you will have to set up the printer.
And that’s it. If you follow these steps, minor software issues should be solved, and your printer should be working properly. But if the issue still persists, then you’ll probably need to contact a technician.
Problem 4: HP Envy 6055 Not Connected
When your printer shows connection problems, there is no need to stress. These problems are super easy to fix by following some simple troubleshooting steps.
So, let’s take a closer look at the solution!
- Firstly, check if all the cables are fastened securely or not. If any of the cables are loose, then make sure to plug them in tightly.
- Also, check the cables that are connecting your PC and your HP printer. They should be securely tightened at the two ends.
- You can also try to Reset your HP Envy 6055 printer.
If you don’t know how to do that, then don’t worry at all. I have discussed it in this article, so keep reading till the end!
Problem 5: HP Envy 6055 Not Connecting to WiFi
This problem occurs when the network is being changed. Sometimes it can happen when people shift homes, and their printers just simply can’t connect to the WiFi.
It can happen when the encryption method isn’t the same for your router and your printer. Also, If the SSID is not the same, then your printer might not connect to WiFi.
So, if you are facing this issue, let’s look at what you can do to fix this.
- First of all, you need to make sure that your printer is connected to your home WiFi network only. So, you need to double-check if there are any guest networks connected to your HP printer or not.
- If it is connected to any guest network, then it won’t connect to your WiFi.
- Also, your router should not be too far away from the printer; otherwise, it won’t get the signals.
- You will need to remove any electronic devices that are situated between the router and the printer. It can be anything like air conditioners, refrigerators, or security cameras. These devices can interfere between your router’s signals and the printer, causing a connection problem.
How To Reset HP Envy 6055 Printer?
It’s a very common question that people ask a lot. For some problems, you might need to reset your printer.
If you are not sure about how you can do that, then no worries. Just follow these simple steps, and you should be good to go!
- Turn your printer on.
- Then, unplug the power cord.
- Make sure that your printer isn’t getting any power.
- Wait for a minute or two.
- Finally, plug the cord back in and connect your printer to the power source.
And that’s about it! You’ve Successfully Reset your HP Envy 6055 printer!
As you can see, though some of the problems might seem a bit odd at first glance, they are really not that hard to fix. You just need to know what to do when you face a certain problem. Most of the time, these troubleshooting steps are enough to fix your issue.
However, in some cases, the problem could be the hardware itself. In that case, these simple fixes might not work. So, if you aren’t able to fix your problems by yourself, then it’s better not to worsen them. You should contact customer care service or ask for professional advice.
But I hope now with the help of HP Envy 6055 Troubleshooting, you’ll be more aware of how to keep your HP Envy 6055 in a well-maintained condition.
So, good luck and have fun!
More Related Troubleshooting Guides